Junior Interior Design Consultant
In this Junior Interior Design Consultant graduate job, you will be joining a luxury furniture retailer who have a selection of showrooms across London - in locations including Chelsea, Islington, Fulham and Swiss Cottage. Established in 1997, they have become well-renowned for their beautiful craftsmanship and unique designs, and their contemporary furniture is now being sold in over 63 countries around the world. As they are set to enter another exciting phase of global expansion over the next 12 months, they are also looking to grow their team.
Are you looking for interior design graduate jobs in London? They are now searching for a confident and adaptable Junior Interior Design Consultant to join their fast-growing team in the heart of London.
- In this Junior Interior Design Consultant graduate job, you will be working within a wider team to advise clients on interior design.
- You will be trained on a number of different industries, including furniture design, textiles, and interior design, and will be expected to put your new knowledge to use and provide the highest levels of customer service.
- You will need to be able to keep a cool head under pressure, as you will be working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where you'll be required to meet and exceed targets.
- Consulting customers on interior design and furniture options within the showrooms
- Supporting managers in the day-to-day running of the showrooms
- Discussing design and interior requirements with customers
- Following up with customers who have enquired through the website and direct mail, as well as showroom visits
- Ensuring that you provide fantastic levels of customer service at all times
- Working to ensure that all admin is completed to a high standard - including quotations, sales receipts and delivery notes
- Undertaking some weekend work
- Working as part of a team to collectively hit targets and unlock bonuses
- A confident and ambitious individual with a keen interest in interior design, fashion or furniture
- A university degree, ideally in something creative
- Someone who is adaptable - you will be required to work some weekends, and across 4 different showrooms (all are located in London)
- Experience working in a luxury retail environment would be a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - some admin experience would be ideal!
- Someone who is comfortable meeting targets and generating revenue
- Any previous experience using Sketch Up would be a bonus
- The ability to work as part of a team is essential
- The chance to join a highly creative environment - perfect for someone looking for a role in interior design
- The opportunity to work in a close-knit team environment with team-based targets and commission
- Ample training and progression
- The opportunity to earn up to £30,000