4 days left
- Full Time
My client is a fiercely independent London agency, they help brands maximise their value by delivering high-impact strategic and creative solutions at-pace. With a roster of some of the UK’s biggest and most well-known brands, they continuously challenge themselves to deliver creative solutions through communications, platforms, and services.
With growth happening in major parts of the business they are now recruiting for a Junior Designer with a minimum of 2 years commercial experience to join their busy team in one of the trendiest creative hubs in London.
- The Junior/Mid designer role is pivotal to the growth of the design team.
- You’ll report into the Senior Creative Lead, working on a mix of integrated projects, participate in brainstorming sessions, produce scamps/mock-ups, working on layout and branding, whilst continuing to learn, up-skill, and improve.
- This role would suit a Junior Designer with a few years of design experience, eager to take a step-up in their career.
- You should have some comms experience, solid knowledge of working with brand guidelines and will ideally have worked across a range of mediums. Essentially you will know how to make a brand look great either onscreen or in print.
- Adobe Creative Suite, In-Design, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Good layout and typography skills
- Attention to detail