Junior Graphic Designer
2 days left
- Full Time
In this Junior Graphic Designer graduate job, you will be joining a small but fast-growing digital marketing company, who specialise in eGaming and online gambling. They create and manage website and social media channels, and create engaging marketing campaigns using both digital and print. With creativity at their core, the company provide an innovative approach to acquisition and retention marketing that has already garnered a lot of positive attention. Currently a very small team, they are growing quickly - and are looking to create a high-performance culture where their employees can develop their skills and ambitions.
Looking for graphic design graduate jobs in London? This digital marketing company are now on the hunt for an ambitious and creative graduate to join their team as Junior Graphic Designer.
- In this Junior Graphic Designer graduate job, you will be responsible for creating eye-catching banners, Facebook adverts and website designs.
- You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing, designing and producing new marketing materials and interpreting brand guidelines.
- In this role you will need to already have a solid understanding of Adobe Creative Suite products (especially Photoshop), as you will be responsible for creating an number of creative materials and graphic packs for mobile / web applications and HTML5 games.
- Designing and creating a number of marketing materials
- Working within specified brand guidelines
- Using and maintaining brand artboards for material composition
- Producing optimised graphic packs for mobile web-applications, and HTML5 games
- Collaborating with external contractors
- A minimum of a 2.1 degree from a top university
- Graphic design skills / experience
- Strong IT / computing knowledge
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Some experience with Adobe Illustrator
- A good basic understanding of image compression and optimisation techniques
- Great time and project management skills - you'll be working to tight deadlines
- Someone who thrives working in a fast-paced and fluid work environment
- A highly competitive starting salary of between £22,000 - £25,000, depending on experience
- Great hands-on training
- The chance to work with directly with co-founders
- The chance to progress quickly in an early-stage start-up
- Access to state of the art equipment
- Offices in the heart of Shoreditch