- Full Time
Our client uses AI and cognitive science to ensure every student can achieve an A*, regardless of their background. Their mission is to provide the world's most effective learning experience, and in doing so, help every student fulfil their potential.
Last year, 100% of the students who completed their course in A Level Economics achieved A or A* grades, with some starting from grades as low as Ds and even Us.
They have now raised half a million pounds to create their next wave of A Level and GCSE courses, expanding their reach to 2 million new students every year.
- You will be joining their world-class content team to help produce educational videos.
- You’ll be given full responsibility for delivering projects that matter.
- As a Content Developer Intern, you’ll play a crucial role in producing their videos. They will help you develop all the skills that you need, and you will gain lasting and transferable video production, business and team-working skills and experience. Given the startup nature of the business, you’ll see first-hand the impact your work has.
- There is also the opportunity to work on other projects such as marketing and business development in addition to the content related projects.
- All internships are paid, and there is an opportunity for all interns to become full-time team members at the end of the internship.
- Strong academic track record (in whichever subjects you have studied)
- Strong interest in education
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven, ambitious and hungry to learn
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word)
- Added bonus: familiar with design software like Adobe Illustrator
- During your time there, our client will ensure you receive the right training to be successful in your role.
- You’ll be working within an extremely supportive, highly driven and dynamic organisation towards a positive goal to make a different to the education sector.