Marketing and Communications Assistant
Based in Bournemouth, AECC University College is a highly esteemed and pioneering specialist Higher Education Institution, with a focus on education, research and clinical training in health sciences.
A small, caring institution of just under 700 students, we are home to students and staff from around the world who contribute to our supportive and unique community, with 50% of our students being international. We are at the forefront of engaging and collaborating with others, harnessing a range of local and international links with partners such as health organisations, businesses and other universities.
- Commit to a 12-month FTC
- Be the front ‘face’ of our team
- Work with stakeholders on content and design
- Support our rapidly growing institution
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Thrive on creativity
- Varied role
- Gain exposure to design coordination, campaign creation and execution and experiential marketing activities
Please contact Lisa King via email email@example.com if you would like an informal chat through the role.
To apply, please download an application form and job description from our website www.aecc.ac.uk.
Completed application forms should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or send to the Human Resources Manager, AECC University College, Parkwood Campus, Parkwood Road, Bournemouth BH5 2DF.