Junior Creative Designer
Fishawack Group of Companies is a group of dynamic healthcare communications companies with offices across the UK, US and Switzerland. Fishawack has a reputation built on excellence and creativity, and bound by a common philosophy as well as a commitment to providing premium medical communications services tailored to meet our clients' individual needs. Our hand-picked team has a unique blend of scientific, marketing, and creative expertise with fresh thinking and enthusiasm. We believe that our clients' endorsement is the best testament to the success of our approach.
We are looking for a motivated junior creative with a passion for concept-driven design. You will be an optimistic, energetic free thinker who can thrive in a fast-moving collaborative environment. Projects cover a wide range of activities including branding and identity design, editorial design, art direction, creative campaigns, presentation graphics and exhibition design. You will work closely with our tight-knit creative team and report to the Creative Director.
- Respond to creative briefs with imagination, always looking for opportunities to add value and excitement
- Produce highly engaging design work
- Maintain high creative standards with accuracy and attention to detail
- Follow established corporate identity guidelines to uphold brand style
- Understand the challenges and implications of design within a commercial environment
- Work with our Digital, Motion and Production teams to maintain the visual integrity of a given creative route
- 1-2 years agency experience (preferable but recent graduates will be considered)
- An excellent creative eye backed up with impressive design and layout skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- The ability to brainstorm brilliant creative ideas and employ your strategic thinking to recommend strong, strategic and intelligent design solutions
- Strong communication skills: prepared to confidently defend concepts but also prepared to listen to feedback and respond positively with project/campaign objectives in mind
- An awareness of and critical position towards design trends, cultural shifts and technical innovations
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- We offer a creative, supportive environment where you will be able to continuously develop.
- We will support you with both in-house and with online training.
- We offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance with great member benefits & life insurance.