Graduate Data Consultant
A global Fintech Software House.
They are looking for a graduate to join as a consultant who will focus on data migration and analysis on client led projects. You will join a team who are responsible for onboarding clients for new products. You will identify, document and manage the delivery of key toolsets to enhance operational reliability.
- Working with various parties to define mappings, manage data processes and define data shapes
- Writing and running queries against the database to validate data
- Shaping, documenting and validating the data supplied by third parties and clients as part of the on-boarding process
- Documenting client requirements for the Development team so they are able to review and plan the next steps
- You will gain market knowledge, receive excellent training and work with key clients.
- Have an excellent academic background, preferably from a technical or numerate discipline
- Be naturally inquisitive with an interest in statistical and data modelling
- Be able to build working relationships with internal teams and external clients
- Possess a willingness to take ownership of projects
- Have an understanding of data warehousing in a financial environment (desirable)
- Have a working knowledge of SQL (desirable)
- Be able to demonstrate a knowledge of the mutual funds industry (desirable)
- Candidates who have completed courses in Human-Computer Interaction are also encouraged to apply (desirable)