Marketing Internship Opportunity
WHISTLES is a leading British contemporary fashion brand for men and women that cultivates a philosophy for effortless and modern design, providing refined wardrobe pieces with great service.
We currently have an internship opportunity in our Marketing Team at our Head Office in London. It is great opportunity for Fashion students to learn more about the role of a Menswear and Womenswear Marketing Team in a premium High Street brand.
- The role will be to shadow the PR & Marketing Coordinator
- Support the Editorial team with social reporting, scheduling and other ad hoc tasks. Assisting the Marketing Coordinators and Editorial Assistant with reporting.
- Coordinating imagery requirements either internally or for third parties and maintaining the seasonal image folders.
- Provide general administrative support to the team.
- Assisting on all brand events, including seasonal press days and ad hoc projects.
- Competitor analysis and news/trends to be circulated to the team/business on a weekly basis.
- This role is only available to current students looking for a role in our Marketing Team whilst on their placement year.
Please note this opportunity is unpaid and it is for students who undertake compulsory placements as part of their course. Southampton Solent University does not endorse unpaid opportunities outside of the curriculum. However, should you decide to take on this position you need to consider your financial situation and consider how you would support yourself for the duration of the experience. With overseas placements or internships it is worth noting that some companies may charge additional fees and should be thoroughly researched before committing. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Southampton Solent University has a limited funding scheme to support students on unpaid work experience or placement opportunities@ https://portal.solent.ac.uk/support/finance/student-funding/unpaid-placement-work-experience-grant.aspx