Regulatory and Technical Support
This business is a manufacturer and distributor of equipment that is used by companies Worldwide across a range of industry sectors, including aircraft, power, oil & gas and marine. All design and manufacture is carried out in house, which makes them unique in this market.
They have been in business for over 35 years, and are market leaders, with approvals from all major engine manufacturers, and a range of quality management certifications.
- Laboratory testing
- Maintenance of Safety Data Sheets in 40 different languages, using specialised software
- Keeping abreast of chemical regulations to ensure compliance
- Administration of Integrated Management Systems to support certifications
- Use of specialised software to produce market specific product labels
- Product / Market Research for new products /services
- Acting as the point of contact for technical queries from distributors and other customers.
- There will even be the opportunity to travel to attend trade shows and customer visits.
- You will be able to make the role your own, and contribute ideas; you will be someone the business relies on to ensure that they meet current and future regulatory / technical requirements.
- A graduate with a science, engineering, technology or maths related degree; or perhaps a degree with a strong regulatory background (e.g. Pharmacology).
- Location is fairly rural, in a village near South Downs National Park, north of Chichester. If you have your own transport it is commutable from Guildford, Waterlooville, and possibly Winchester or Crawley.