Graduate Composites Engineer
Engineer high performance composite structures for clients across a wide variety of industry sectors.
- Structural Design and Engineering of high performance composite components
- Drawings, Documentation and presentation of engineered solutions to clients.
- Development and maintenance of internal composite design skills.
- Maintain and develop good client relations within the composites engineering sector.
- Must have good knowledge of composite structure design principles as demonstrated by relevant degree level qualification.
- Must have experience of composite design project, perhaps within the context of a degree level project
- Must be an excellent team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Might have experience of using CAD and FEA systems as part of the engineering design process.
- Should have the ability to work in a global, multi-cultural business with flexibility to travel internationally as required.
- STRUCTeam offer the opportunity to engineer high performance composite structures across a broad range of interesting projects in a variety of markets including Marine, Renewables, Automotive and Industrial Design. The work is technically challenging and varied in its nature.
- We offer a fantastic environment for talented engineers to constantly develop their experience and skills and we expect every team member to have a proactive attitude to the improvement of themselves, their colleagues and the business in general.
- We operate internationally in a competitive, commercial environment and we expect our engineers to be confident and articulate in front of clients. They should be able to manage their own workload and recognise the importance of delivering on time and to budget. Global cultural awareness and the ability to speak multiple languages are also valued in our business.
- We offer a competitive salary and an inspiring work environment. The office location in Cowes, Isle of Wight is a fantastic base for those individuals that enjoy the outdoor lifestyle and a healthy work life balance.