Digital Marketing Internship
The YES YES Company Ltd is a multi-award winning, rapidly growing and fast evolving ethical intimate health company, pioneering the use of plant polymer technology to complement human intimate chemistry.
YES is truly ‘Passionate about Intimate Health, Serious about Sexual Pleasure’ researching, manufacturing and selling a wide range of pure, natural and certified organic personal lubricants, moisturisers and washes for intimate wellbeing.
YES products are exported worldwide into Pleasure, Health/Organic and Medical channels.
- We have one 12/13 month work placement opportunity, starting summer 2018, you will earn £16,000 (annual salary) and work a 9 day fortnight (every other Friday off). As the only placement student your role will be both; diverse and essential. You will have a real job, with full responsibility for your area of influence.
- MailChimp email marketing (cloud-based marketing and commerce automation); you will learn about and implement segmented Global CRM campaigns nurturing and generating revenues from existing and new customers, leveraging data to understand customer experience on our site and suggest improvements.
- Keep SEO and PPC implications in mind with ecommerce / website evolution
- Competitive research, making proposals for keeping the website ahead of the game
- KPI monitoring
- Analysing data
- Managing a cohesive and integrated social strategy
- Blog strategy and blog content development
- Presenting findings and opportunities to the board
- Graphic design for online and print publications
- Ad hoc tasks
- And not all of the above at the same time….
- The winner of this internship will learn and experience the challenges of digital marketing in a global market place, made more exciting by new product launches and involvement in Business Development.
- Plus they will have hands on experience of all elements of CRM, including managing the customer base, CRM planning and all things digital.
- We'll share with you all we know and we expect you to learn on your own, develop your skills and stay informed about the latest digital marketing trends and techniques and apply them too.
- We expect applicants to be looking for an internship as part of their Marketing degree.
- That our values and ethics sit comfortably with yours
- What you can bring to The YES YES Company and what we can give you
- A passion for learning and learning fast
- That you speak perfect English
- An above average spreadsheet proficiency (e.g. MS Excel), familiarity with Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Sound analytic skills
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/video editing experience would be mighty handy
- A sense of humour helps, but we don’t expect you to tell jokes in the interview.
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.