Graduate Graphic Designer
Large Worldwide Company that combine imagination and creativity with a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all plastic processes. Offering a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Graphic Designer based in Derby working for a friendly marketing department as the other Junior Graphic Designer has now had a promotion.
- Assist in supporting various aspects of marketing and communications.
- Able to adhere to strict brand guidelines.
- Proactively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals.
- Design of marketing communication pieces, overall theme development and individual piece designs.
- Exhibition and event design marketing to include: working with the Senior Graphic Designer to source, brief and manage advertising, creative, direct marketing and PR related to any exhibition or event.
- Ensure that all materials accurately convey agreed messages.
- Website maintenance - to assist with maintenance and updates to all websites. Work alongside development teams or managers to keep the sites up-to-date and prioritising needs.
- Product Photography - manipulation and processing of all images, maintaining files to specification guidelines and accurately archiving images to be easily accessed by other departments.
- Working alongside the Digital Marketing Executive to create engaging web and social media posts
- Graphic Design Degree
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Good team player
- Have a strong portfolio and a good understanding of print, web, branding, photography and POS.
- An understanding of how to utilise Social Media effectively and consistently would also be desirable
- Strong creative, organisational, problem solving and time-management skills.
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.