Graduate Bid Narrative Executive
Office Depot has an exciting opportunity for Graduate Bid Narrative Executive to join the growing team in our Leicester Head Office. The role is a full time, fixed term (initially 6 months with possibility to become permanent) position offering an excellent salary and benefits package
Are you looking to work within a company utilising cutting edge tools, technologies and strategies? Are you seeking a proactive role within a growing organisation helping to drive our future? If your answers are yes, you’ve come to the right place.
Office Depot is a world leading b2c / b2b eCommerce organisation, active in 18 European countries with over $1 billion worth of eCommerce revenue. We are looking for a Graduate Bid Narrative Executive to join our growing team.
You will be responsible for supporting the Bid Narrative team to produce written proposals for new business opportunities, growth within existing accounts and existing contract retentions [where tendering is required to support].
- Write clear, bespoke and concise tender responses, by utilizing a wide and customer-focused vocabulary to express the company’s capabilities
- Responsible for all standardized and customized offers working with business SMEs
- (Contribute to) devise, implement and / or work alongside the best strategy and approach for bids that are submitted, thereby maximizing our chance of winning the business
- Manage all activities necessary to produce the customer offer as a project to secure a quality and professional offer within the set targets incl. timelines. This includes coordinating and collating information from other internal departments to ensure an effective response to customer’s specific requirements
- Work closely together with the Business Development Managers, Account Managers and Sales Management and all involved departments like Merchandising & Procurement, Supply Chain, Customer Service Centre, Legal and Finance, in order to effectively translate the customer’s requirements needs and pricing into a Winning Solution
- Full management of timely output and quality of bids allocated
- We are looking for a Graduate and are willing to develop the right candidate to full potential.
- The right candidate will be commercially aware, will have recognised qualifications in a relevant subject i.e. English Language, Journalism etc.
- Will be able to show recent examples of written articles, blogs, online submissions that demonstrate a real passion for creative writing.
- We provide an excellent benefits scheme
- Generous holidays
- Free onsite parking.