Graduate Software Developer
Our client is looking for a Graduate Software Developer with problem solving skills to join their agile development team who propose, review, develop, and improve a range of software solutions, including mobile apps, and cloud based solutions.
- As the Graduate Software Developer you will join an experienced team and will be taught the complete SDLC utilising agile practices, work with other Software Developers and will learn a variety of languages and tools.
- As you develop your skills further and determine which programming languages are your preferred, you will be given the opportunity to focus.
Ideally have experience in one or more of the following:
- Visual Studio and TFS
- Knowledge of QT (desirable)
- C++ (desirable)
- AngularJS (desirable)
- HTML (desirable)
- PHP (desirable)
- ASP.NET and Visual Basic (desirable)
- You will gain experience in UI/UX development, developing mobile apps and developing cloud based solutions.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance.