Capgemini Technology Graduate Community 2018
5 days left
- Full Time
Hopes. Dreams. Aspirations. We all have them. And chances are yours aren’t a carbon copy of everyone else’s. That’s why, at Capgemini, we give you options – and the freedom to achieve your ambitions your way.
If you’re looking for a highly technical career, then our Capgemini Graduate Community has plenty to offer.
With roles including Applications Consultant, Cyber Security Consultant, Data and Analytics Consultant, Infrastructure Services Consultant, Insights and Data Consultant and Software Developer, there are opportunities for you to apply your brilliant technical mind to a variety of specialisms.
- Undertake an in-depth business induction before going straight into your first role doing real work for our clients
- Create and deliver a wide range of cutting-edge solutions
- Work with big-name organisations to help them achieve business-critical goals
- Work alongside and learn from experts in different industries
- Passionate about technology
- Capable of building strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ready to challenge and be challenged
- Flexible approach is important, especially when it comes to location, as the nature of our work means you could be based on client sites anywhere in the country and may have to travel abroad.
- Accelerated career progression
- Environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit
- Flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you
- Opportunity to grow
- Working with one of the world’s top consulting, technology and outsourcing organisations, with more than 190,000 people in over 40 countries
- Training and support
- Treforest (nr. Cardiff)
- Worthing (nr. Brighton)
- 5th March 2018
- 4th June 2018
- 3rd September 2018
- 5th November 2018