Graduate Technical Analyst
Gresham Tech is an award winning financial software & services company that specializes in providing transaction control and enterprise data integrity solutions to financial institutions across the globe. Headquartered in London with offices in all the major financial hubs across the globe the combination of our talent and technology have seen us achieve 100% growth in licence sales, add 8 new customers and double our recurring revenue all within the last year.
Graduate Technical Analysts are part of our application support team, providing 24/7 support to our global customer base and ensuring that Gresham’s customers are always provided with the same levels of excellent service wherever they are in the world. They use their technical knowledge and communication skills to help clients get the most from their Gresham product.
Gresham graduates enjoy fast track entry into the IT industry and are rewarded with excellent training, support and quick progression. They learn and work with ground-breaking technologies and interact directly with leading companies around the world.
- A recent graduate with a technical degree
- Enthusiasm and motivation
- Excellent judgement
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable curiosity and passion for new technology
- Proactive approach to problem solving and prioritising own time
- Working knowledge of Java or similar language
- Windows, UNIX platforms and MS SQL
- Opportunity to actively shape a rapidly growing global business
- Encouragement and support to further develop your career
- Health, wealth and happiness benefits that you would typically associate with a FinTech organisation
- Relaxed dress code
- Free fruit and drinks
- Social events
- Your choice of a top-spec Windows or Linux laptop, or a MacBook Pro