Undergraduate Native App Developer
We are looking for an Undergraduate Native App Developer to join our Mobile Apps team at Yell. If you enjoy building fantastic apps, and focusing on the user experience throughout the process, then please get in touch. As an Undergraduate App Developer at Yell you will be part of a small, focused, and highly collaborative team within the yell engineering department looking to reinvent and redefine the yell experience on native apps. It is an exciting time here at Yell, and we’re now embarking on the next generation of Apps so it’s a great time to join us. As an undergraduate you won’t be assigned to special projects on the side, you’ll be working with our dedicated team on real-life Apps.
Yell are proud to have been awarded one of Glassdoor’s Best Companies to work for 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- A placement year where you’ll be working on real projects from the start.
- Work with, and learn from, an experienced and very accomplished team.
- We’ll give you experience working on both iOS and Android Apps.
- Work in a completely agile environment.
- Encouraged R&D time for your own learning.
- Currently studying towards a Computer Science or similar degree and eligible to take a work placement year.
- You must have basic coding skills or understanding of coding (Java for Android or Swift for iOS)
- You must be actively seeking to develop your skills, and keen to learn about the end-to-end development process.
- You must understand the importance of clean, readable code and you must be eager to always improve the quality of your own code.
- We would like someone who is keen for the challenge, and passionate about learning how to produce brilliant commercial apps.