Motion Graphics Designer
6 days left
Pushed is an award-winning, Plymouth based animations and film studio, with a satellite studio in Southampton, responsible for creating TV programme titles, adverts, corporate films and motion graphics.
Within their extensive portfolio, the Pushed team have been responsible for designing programme titles and graphics - on behalf of production houses Two Four and Denhams - for some of TV’s most popular shows including Rick Stein’s Venice to Istanbul, Rhodes Across Italy and Rachel Allen’s All Things Sweet.
The company has also made TV adverts for Brittany Ferries, The Western morning News, Trago Mills, Furniture World, The Theatre Royal in Plymouth, the Devon and Cornwall County Shows and even the Qatar motor shows.
Big name corporate clients include Volkswagen, Cadbury's, Brittany Ferries and AXA who have commissioned online and broadcast promotional films and commercials. Pushed have animated the colourful histories of large family businesses like Clinton Devon Estates and the international firm Smedvig, which made its name in oil and shipping.
- General animation and editing
- Help out on filming shoots
- Independently create assets from brief
- Set up and animate scenes for a selection of high end clients
- Using the Pushed organisational and naming systems
- Excellent art and design skills
- Educated to degree level
- Experience in and an extensive knowledge of:
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premier Pro
- C4D or 3Ds Max
- 2D character rigging and 3D experience
- Video editing and film grading
- Illustration and storyboarding
- Excellent visualisation skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen awareness of current animation and film trends
- Friendly personality suited to building business relationships
- Access to own transport would be beneficial