Trainee Insurance Broker
Our One Insurance Solution office is located in our fantastic new offices located in Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh and is home to our Commercial and Motor insurance teams; providing cover for a wide portfolio of products such as (but not limited to) public liability, professional indemnity, commercial combined, property and motor.
We are seeking ambitious, driven and intelligent graduates who are looking for an opportunity to join a business offering genuine career progression and with opportunities to attain accredited industry qualifications.
One Insurance Solution is a fun and fast paced financial services business and, as part of the Brightside Group, you will enjoy the benefits of working for a top 20 UK insurance broker. Insurance is a growing industry and Brightside is a growing company – we need entrepreneurial people who can help us with that growth journey.
Our trainee programme will give you the platform to gain extensive knowledge of the insurance industry including the potential opportunity to study for CII qualifications in the future to help you to become an industry expert.
Trainee Insurance Broker Role
At Brightside we are all about putting our customers first and ensuring we meet their expectations first time round. In this challenging yet rewarding role we are seeking highly motivated individuals, with a strong educational background, who are passionate about delivering results whilst ensuring 100% customer service is given at all times.
You will provide best practice advice to new and existing customers generating appropriate sales through exceptional service. You will have good knowledge and understanding of working to FCA regulations and you will demonstrate this through your daily activities.
- Dealing with new customers and compiling a bespoke insurance policy, ensuring you meet all of their requirements and expectations, and utilising your product knowledge to meet their needs first time round.
- Using your product knowledge you will be contacting existing policy holders to build a renewal quote based on their insurance needs, ensuring we retain their business for another year.
- To ensure all clients insurance needs are met, you will build strong, lasting relationships with them, allowing you to identify opportunities to offer further relevant additional products and services.
- To ensure you have a thorough understanding of our products and procedures you will receive continuous in house and at times externally provided training, to allow you to give customers superb customer service and accurate information at all times.
- Working collaboratively with other team members to ensure overall objectives are met.
A successful individual will:
- Be educated to degree level or have achieved excellent A-Level results (minimum of 3 B grades or equivalent)
- Have a ‘sales through service’ approach to customers whilst working to FCA regulations
- Commercially focused with an entrepreneurial approach to business
- Previous work experience in a customer facing role
- Put the customer first in all instances
- Have lots of energy, enthusiasm and an engaging personality
- Be creative and adaptable to negotiate sales
- Be self-motivated and driven to excel
- Have good judgement and decision making ability
- Possess strong communication skills
- Health Cash Plan from Healthshield.
- Take your Birthday off! Here at Brightside we give you your birthday off to celebrate in style.
- 22 days holiday, rising by one each year, up to 27 days in total - plus bank holidays
- A staff referral scheme giving you the opportunity to earn up to £500 for recommending a friend.
- A salary sacrifice pension scheme.
- We reward our long serving employees through extra holiday and one off cash rewards.
- We could save you up to £900 on your Childcare costs through our Kiddivouchers scheme.
- A variety of Staff Discounts covering: Gym memberships, Restaurants, Beauty salons, Spas, Car garages, Golf memberships, Wedding accessories and much much more!!