2018 Graduate Programme - Leslie dealing with on 20/03/18
With innovative technologies, new ways to communicate and ever-evolving lifestyles, the world of insurance is changing. And we want graduates like you to propel us forward, as we enter an exciting, digitised future. So, bring your ideas, enthusiasm and boundless energy to our three-year Graduate Programme – and we’ll help you become a fully-fledged leader of the future.
Our Graduate Programme
As one of our graduates, you’ll take charge early on. You’ll be bold. You’ll soak up new experiences. Your ideas will shape what we do – and could make a positive impact on our customers’ lives.
- Over a three-year rotational programme, you’ll gain knowledge and experience to build your understanding of our business, our customers, and the wider industry.
- You’ll work in four different rotations, including at least one customer-facing placement within one of our call centres.
- Plus, we’ll support you as you study towards gaining a CII qualification as well as gaining eligibility to participate in our Performance Award Scheme 18 months after joining the programme.
- From day one, you’ll be encouraged, supported and listened to. You’ll take ownership of fast-paced projects – and enjoy on-the-job training and workshops, to develop your skills and gain optional qualifications.
- At the end of the programme you’ll have the chance to move on to a permanent role… so could this be your Launchpad to the very top of our business?
- We look for more than just a degree.
- You’ll need real motivation and the ability to work and create in an ever-changing environment. You’ll be curious, adaptable, unfazed by ambiguity, collaborative, analytical, commercially aware, and most of all – you’ll be someone who could bring out the best in the people around you.
- You’ll have a talent for spotting how to make things better, and for rolling up your sleeves to do just that.
- And you’ll need to be passionate and self-motivated too, so you can work with us to accelerate your career.
- At least a 2:2 undergraduate degree (in any discipline),
- The flexibility to relocate across the UK during the programme. You may be required to relocate around four times during the programme - dependent on business needs.
- It all starts with a competitive £2,500
- An annual pay increase on the anniversary of your start date.
- Rewarding you is really important to us, as well as offering a competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement; you can take advantage of a wide range of benefits.
- The best part is you can pick and choose the benefits to suit your own lifestyle, but also pass on some of the savings to family and friends. Here are just a few we have on offer:
- A competitive salary, benchmarked against our competitors, which will grow as you do.
- Pension 9% of your base salary, you can choose to contribute less or more than this, and anything you don’t wish to put in to your pension you can take as cash instead!
- Private medical insurance (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- 50% off our Home, Motor and Pet insurance
- Free Travel insurance
- Free Green Flag breakdown cover
- Flexible rewards including Life insurance, income protection, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance
- Retail card, with discounts at big name retailers
- My Discounts - a discounts website for all our employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of brilliant high street brands, travel, tickets, gym memberships and much more.