Clarksons Research is a market leading specialist in data, analysis and valuations relating to the global shipping and offshore industries, providing authoritative information to key industry participants delivered through market leading reports and web platforms. Clarksons Research are looking for a number of highly motivated students to join our team for a long standing and successful 1-year work placement scheme. Clarksons Research is part of the Clarksons group, the world’s leading integrated shipping services provider and a FTSE 250 company.
- Reporting to the Data Research Manager, you would be responsible for maintaining and developing our extensive database, helping to publish our regular industry reports and maintain our web-based products.
- You will need to be self-motivated, have good organisational and communication skills, and have the ability to act on your own initiative.
- In return Clarksons provides an excellent career opportunity for anyone seeking an environment that will help them to expand their knowledge, experience and skills.
- Historically successful candidates have included those from numerate degree courses, including maths and business, maths and statistics.
- The placement scheme has worked successfully for over twenty five years, with many placements re-joining Clarksons Research on a full time basis.We have established a positive relationship with a number of universities, and are keen for this to continue with the right candidates.