Software Test Analyst - London
Do you enjoy problem solving? Can you spot mistakes? Do you have a keen eye for detail?Are you ambitious, analytical and interested in technology? Do you want to build a successful career within IT? Do you want to work for a FTSE Company with a global presence and blue chip clients?
Capita IT Resourcing’s prestigious graduate programme – Novus, offers you the opportunity to kick start your career in the systems development, user experience and installation and integration arena. With our ground breaking skills development programme accredited by the British Computer Society and on site experience with our blue-chip clients you will be well on your way to achieving your career goals and succeeding as an IT professional.
- The programme begins with 8 -16 weeks of exclusive skills development supported by the British Computer Society’s IT skills framework, SFIAplus.
- The programme is designed to give you the skills, professional certifications and experience to work in roles such as Software Developer, Developer in Test, or Software Test Analyst.
- The syllabus focuses on up to date industry relevant methodologies and practices, such as behavioural skills, data analysis, systems design, database design, programming/software development, testing, user experience analysis, user experience design, user experience evaluation and systems integration.
- We are a BCS accredited test and learning centre which will give you the opportunity to gain a number of certifications from the BCS and ISTQB.
- You could be producing a ground breaking mobile application, working on business-critical systems, designing and implementing software solutions, developing code and SQL scripts to resolve bugs, or managing defect lifecycles, creating test scripts and test cases.
- Whichever project you work on you will be continuously developing and challenging yourself on a daily basis.
Please note: should you leave the training programme prior to completion, or within an initial period of employment, some training costs may be repayable.
- You will be an enthusiastic individual with a passion for technology, testing or programming, with either experience in at least one programming language, or have an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken are also vital, as well as the following pre requisites:
- Minimum 2:2 degree
- Able to attend 8-16 weeks training in London before you may be selected for work
- Geographically flexible – prepared to relocate around the UK
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle or Software Test Lifecycle
- Analytical mind and a keen eye for detail
- A passion for technology and problem solving or programming
- Committed to the programme for two years
- All candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work in the UK. Documentary proof will be requested at interview.
- Accepted degree subjects:
- business and management studies · computer sciences and IT
- During skills development, you will receive financial support in a training bursary.
- Upon successful completion of Core SFIAplus skills you will have the opportunity to be placed on site with one of our prestigious blue chip clients and work on some of the most exciting projects across the UK.