Product Development Assistant
Santoro is a London design house founded in 1985, and we spend our days making beautiful things. Since starting out from our first little studio tucked away just behind London’s iconic Carnaby Street, we have grown and grown into the internationally renowned and award-winning design house we are today, still striving to create an abundance of precious things for people to collect, enjoy and treasure. Having achieved strong global brand success fuelled by the entrepreneurial spirit of founders Lucio and Meera Santoro, this a really exciting time to be part of the Santoro team. As we continue to grow we’re always on the lookout for intelligent, imaginative and enthusiastic people to share our values and be part of our friendly, creative and entrepreneurial team.
We are seeking a Product Development Assistant to join the busy Licensing department. This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, hardworking and ambitious individual looking to kick-start their career in product development at a passionate, leading-edge design company that is constantly evolving. In this exciting and varied role, no two days are the same as you will be working across several diverse projects at once, and liaising with our licensing partners (collaborators) worldwide, as well as assisting with general administrative tasks.
Within the product development team we are responsible for the coordination and approval of artwork and sample submissions for an amazing array of product categories, including clothing, toys and games, publishing, accessories, collectables, gifts, stationery and confectionary, to name but a few, tracking them from initial design concept to final product, and ensuring that all products comply with the brand style guide. This is an administrative based role suited to a creative individual with a passion for art and design, fashion and accessories.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impressive organisational abilities
- A meticulous eye for detail and the ability to multi-task
- A talent for problem solving and using initiative
- A professional and friendly telephone manner
- A determined and self-motivated outlook
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Fluent English writing and speaking skills
- Achieved top grades in GCSE and A levels, including in creative subjects
- A high grade of degree in a relevant subject