Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Nottingham
PageGroup is inclusive of three leading global recruitment brands; Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive. We work with pioneering organisations worldwide to source, consult and recruit into all levels across 25 differing sectors. Since 1976 we've grown to become a worldwide leader with 153 offices in 35 countries.
We are specialists in what we do, this gives our clients and candidates the best insight during their recruitment process and ensures your success within a competitive market.
Our values are reflected in everything we do in each of our global offices and contribute to our success. A career at PageGroup offers you market leading training, progression, financial reward and fun within recruitment consultancy.
The PageGroup Graduate Development Programme in our Nottingham office is a key part of a strategy to recruit talent that will make a significant contribution to business growth.
Recruitment is a complex sales role, you will be responsible for developing business as well as sourcing potential candidates and managing the offer process.
- Identifying and developing new business relationships
- Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needs
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer
- Offer management and negotiation
- Networking to build business information
- Tenacious and resilient
- Persuasive with excellent communication skills
- Target-oriented and wanting to make money
- Commercially minded and but still want to be trained and developed
- Driven and determined to be successful in a career, not a job!
Success in our business means rewards such as
- Fast-track promotion to management
- Paid holidays to exotic locations
- The opportunity to earn significant uncapped bonuses