An exciting opportunity has arisen at Vax for a Graphic Designer to join our Creative Agency Team. The Graphic Designer will work closely with the Graphic Design Lead on a plethora of projects including identity design, collateral and packaging and will be responsible for creating design solutions that deliver high visual impact. If you are looking for a position where you can contribute to the creative development of an international Floorcare brand and have the opportunity to mentor Graduates within the team then this role is for you! This role will be based in our Birmingham Head Office until Spring 2018 before moving permanently to our Droitwich office.
- Responsible for creative design solutions for multiple mediums across all Vax brands using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Apply creative thinking, research and problem solving to translate creative briefs into communications solutions through design
- Produce compelling ideas and creative thinking to idea-generation meetings
- Ensure that design solutions meet brand guidelines and requirements (style, structure and tone) and that supports the marketing strategy
- Mentor junior members of the team and assist in their development
- UI/UX design, mobile-first responsive design, digital animated ad banners, app design, wireframing and prototyping, email design and social media
- Be fluent in Photoshop producing 'pixel perfect’ layouts, slicing assets and optimising images for the developers.
- Degree in relevant field eg, Visual Communication Design/Graphic Design (desirable)
- Ability to working independently
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent conceptual design skills
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite and other design affiliated software
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote)
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with all seniority levels
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, plus the option to buy up to 10 days
- Up to 15% annual bonus
- Private BUPA healthcare
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Plus loads of other juicy benefits!