Junior Graphic Designer
As Junior Graphic Designer you will assist the Senior Designer in delivering creative design solutions for use across various formats and media by developing a strong understanding of the company’s values and objectives and representing them within your designs.
- You will work with members of the Design & Marketing teams on promotional campaigns, ensuring you understand the objectives of each campaign before delivering high quality, conversion driven design work. Including: national, regional and adhoc marketing campaigns, catalogues, mailers and in store material.
- Delivers creative designs solutions for use across various formats and media
- Managers their workload effectively
- Provides artwork with accuracy against the brief and within deadlines.
- Presents design work/concepts on a regular basis
- Works with the activity timeline and print services to ensure all deadlines are achieved
- Develops and maintains excellent working relationships with agencies and suppliers and ensures effective communication
- Works alongside various departments to ensure consistency of work, including creative marketing.
- Regularly reviews competitor’s activities, keeping up to date with the latest trends & fashions
- When required assists in other business artwork requirements. Including artworking.
- Graphic design related degree or equivalent
- Ideally with retail/Marketing experience in a previous design related role
- Technical experience, end-to-end artwork, creative to print process
- Excellent Apple Mac skills – Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator,
- A sound understanding of retail coupled with a good general commercial awareness
- Excellent communication, presentation skills
- Self-motivated, positive, hardworking
- The ability to work well under pressure and change
- Ability to work as part of a large commercial team