Financial Services Associate Consultant - Banking
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Hopes. Dreams. Aspirations. We all have them. And chances are yours aren’t a carbon copy of everyone else’s. That’s why, at Capgemini, we give you options – and the freedom to achieve your ambitions your way.
A role in our Capgemini Graduate Community is perfect for you if you want to help create, develop and deliver cutting-edge solutions to the knottiest client problems. It’s work that doesn’t just call for brilliant technology minds. We need business brains too.
You’ll have responsibility from day one. Work alongside, and pick the brains of, experts in different industries. And thrive in a fast-paced, intensely collaborative environment. You’ll be involved, be stretched and, just as importantly, be trusted.
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini Financial Services brings together deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. With a network of 21,000 professionals serving over 900 clients worldwide, Capgemini collaborates with leading banks, insurers and capital market companies to deliver business and IT solutions and thought leadership which create tangible value.
In dealing with complex industry challenges, competitive and regulatory pressures, Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results.
Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organisation which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
We are looking for graduates to join our core Banking Practice. This Practice delivers solutions in the area of strategic core banking business consulting as well as services that are more technology focused, such as software selection, consulting, implementation, testing and deployment.
What you’ll do
- Contributing to the delivery of business critical technology solutions to clients across the financial services industry.
- Often working on long-term, highly complex projects, developing in-depth knowledge across businesses, technologies and industries.
- During this graduate programme, you’ll work with client teams to deliver technology transformation by designing, building and testing solutions ready for implementation to meet strategic requirements defined by our clients.
- Your roles will vary during the programme, and they could range from defining client business or technology requirements, formulating programme or project delivery plans, through to working with a range of onshore and offshore teams to deliver an overall solution to our clients.
- On top of your client engagements where you will learn invaluable knowledge across the Financial Services Industries, you will personally develop your client and technology skills through our FSSBU graduate training programme.
- An inquisitive and analytical mind
- An interest in Financial Services
- Proactive and tenacious, a real self starter
- Innovative, creative and enjoys solving problems
- An effective, confident communicator with all levels of seniority
- Professional development. Accelerated career progression.
- An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini.
- We also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
- We’ll encourage your growth at every stage.
- So expect the training, support and challenge you need to capitalise on what makes you special – and to confidently pursue the career path that most inspires you, whether that means changing tracks or shifting focus down the line.