At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Hopes. Dreams. Aspirations. We all have them. And chances are yours aren’t a carbon copy of everyone else’s. That’s why, at Capgemini, we give you options – and the freedom to achieve your ambitions your way.
A role in our Capgemini Graduate Community is perfect for you if you want to help create, develop and deliver cutting-edge solutions to the knottiest client problems. It’s work that doesn’t just call for brilliant technology minds. We need business brains too. Join our Finance team, and you’ll apply yours across our whole operation.
You’ll have responsibility from day one. Work alongside, and pick the brains of, experts in different industries. And thrive in a fast-paced, intensely collaborative environment. You’ll be involved, be stretched and, just as importantly, be trusted.
Our Finance team are active everywhere. And they don’t just supply the figures. They interpret our financial information, supporting decisions, forecasts, budgets, financial governance and the bids that win us business.
You will work with experts to provide independent assurance that an organisation’s risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively.
Opportunities exist for the successful candidate to gain formal qualifications in Audit and/or ISO Standards appropriate to Capgemini.
- Finance Generalist
- Join us here and you’ll gain the experience to develop in a host of different directions.
- You’ll help review financial performance, delivering the analysis that influences the way we operate.
- You’ll get involved in invoicing, financial control, process improvements and reporting on Key Performance Indicators. And, in the process, you’ll build knowledge that goes far beyond the monthly financial cycle.
- Audit Specialist
- Deliver elements of the agreed operational plan to ensure the Account is compliant with our obligations
- This involves undertaking documentation reviews of team sites and other repositories
- Interviewing members of project and service teams
- The Capgemini Internal Audit team provides this service to Capgemini HMRC Account and is an independent team examining adherence to statutory, regulatory and contractual (mainly ISO) requirements together with group policies.
- Whatever your degree subject, you must be curious, eager to try new things, and ready to challenge and be challenged.
- You’ll also be quick to grasp complex concepts and great at building rapport with all sorts of people. And, even though you won’t be hands-on, you’ll appreciate technology and its power to transform the way organisations operate and behave.
- Add plenty of drive, team spirit and commercial acumen, and you could soon be working with people who care as much as you do.
- Professional development. Accelerated career progression.
- An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini.
- We recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
- We'll give you full support to study and pass your chosen professional finance qualification, including generous study leave and financial support.
- It's then up to you to show the commitment to manage this alongside your full–time job.
- We’ll encourage your growth at every stage.
- So expect the training, support and challenge you need to capitalise on what makes you special – and to confidently pursue the career path that most inspires you, even if that means changing tracks or shifting focus down the line.