Data and Analytics Consultant
Hopes. Dreams. Aspirations. We all have them. And chances are yours aren’t a carbon copy of everyone else’s. That’s why, at Capgemini, we give you options – and the freedom to achieve your ambitions your way.Join our Capgemini Graduate Community as a Data and Analytics Consultant and, from day one, you’ll be helping to create, develop and deliver cutting-edge solutions to the knottiest client problems. And thanks to our intensely collaborative environment, which allows you to work with and learn from experts in different industries, you’ll be able to continue rising to ever-greater challenges for years to come.
Be one of the team
At Capgemini, we offer smart technical solutions that help organisations across the world become more agile and more competitive. Among other things, this involves harnessing our clients corporate and external data to deliver insights that transform their operations.
This role will put you right at the heart of work, as you help build solutions using innovative best practices and the latest technologies. In the process, you’ll be able to gain experience of the full lifecycle of software development and contribute to many different areas of delivery.
- Technical degree
- Keen interest in IT
- Desire to learn new, innovative ways of working
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where your opinion is sought and valued.
- Accelerated career progression.
- An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
- A flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you. They’re just some of the rewards we offer at Capgemini.
- But perhaps most rewarding of all is the opportunity you’ll get to grow. We may be one of the world’s top consulting, technology and outsourcing organisations, with more than 190,000 people in over 40 countries.
- So expect the training, support and challenge you need to capitalise on what makes you special – and to confidently pursue the career path that most inspires you.