Corporate Graduate Programme 2018
Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries.
We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting.
We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology.
Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues.
We live our values of service, relationships and teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
The Rentokil Initial family of businesses:
Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company, operating in 70 countries and ranked in the top three in 65 of those countries.
Ranking in the top three in 38 of the 44 countries we operate in, Initial Hygiene is the market leader who provides quality, diligent and friendly services to all customers.
In France, Initial Workwear specialises in the supply and laundering of workwear, garments and protective uniforms and equipment; focussing on top quality products and services.
Our plant business; Ambius is seen as the expert in interior and exterior "landscaping"; operating across the US, Europe, Asia and Pacific
SteritechBrand Protection by Rentokil Initial is an industry leader and pioneer, providing innovative solutions that help customers to mitigate risks and drive business growth.
We also have specialist businesses such as medical services, specialist hygiene and property care, which lead their respective fields.
Across all of our operations globally, we have a positive reputation amongst our customers for our knowledge and integrity.
We have central support functions of human resources, IT, finance, legal and marketing and innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country.
Working within our functions departments, you would be supporting all of our business globally.
- The opportunity to experience a variety of roles in your chosen function to develop wide ranging skills and exposure.
- Supporting the deployment of key initiatives that have a real impact both externally and internally
- Provide you with hands on learning alongside world class experts across a variety of areas.
- Gain real insight into how our business works and develop financial and commercial acumen.
- Have the opportunity to work with exciting technology and be at the heart of an innovative culture.
- Opportunities to work on real life, real time business projects exposing you to the highest level of management within our business
- Be involved in ongoing graduate training and group projects.
- Be able to demonstrate an interest and passion for the function they are joining
- Be able to work at either our Camberley or Crawley site depending on role
- Be able to complete the recruitment process
- If successful must be able to attend assessment centre on 19th or 26th April
- Start with RI in early September
- Minimum of 2:2 (expected) within a relevant subject and must have graduated within the last three years
- Work experience and languages highly beneficial
- Participation in the People’s Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 4x life insurance cover
- Flexible working depending on role
- Industry recognised accreditations
- RI Reward programme including cycle to work scheme and discounted vouchers
- Free staff car park