Hopes. Dreams. Aspirations. We all have them. And chances are yours aren’t a carbon copy of everyone else’s. That’s why, at Capgemini, we give you options – and the freedom to achieve your ambitions your way.
A role in our Capgemini Graduate Community is perfect for you if you want to help create, develop and deliver cutting-edge solutions to the knottiest client problems. It’s work that doesn’t just call for brilliant technology minds. We need business brains too.
You’ll have responsibility from day one. Work alongside, and pick the brains of, experts in different industries. And thrive in a fast-paced, intensely collaborative environment. You’ll be involved, be stretched and, just as importantly, be trusted.
Company information At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
At Capgemini, we offer smart technical solutions that help organisations across the world become more agile and more competitive – and this role puts you right at the heart of it.
- Working closely with clients, you’ll build up an understanding of their business-critical issues, identify opportunities for change and improvement, and creatively shape solutions that meet their needs.
- In the process you’ll be able to develop a wealth of skills, covering everything from project management to process improvement and from workshop facilitation to coaching techniques.
- You will also get to work on the end-to-end delivery of some of the most cutting-edge projects in the digital industry today, whether that means building multi-platform mobile experiences or leading website redesigns.
- Truly passionate about all things digital
- Aware of how technology is changing and interested in its power to revolutionise the way organisations work and behave
- Ready to challenge and be challenged
- A clear and articulate communicator, in person and in writing
- An inquisitive and analytical mind
- Proactive and tenacious, a real self-starter
- Innovative, creative and enjoys solving problems
- Please note: to meet security clearance requirements, you will need to have lived in the UK for the past five years.
- If you have spent more than six months outside the UK in that period, we will unfortunately not be able to consider you for the role.
- Professional development. Accelerated career progression.
- An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini.
- And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
- We’ll encourage your growth at every stage. After all, it fuels ours.
- So expect the training, support and challenge you need to capitalise on what makes you special – and to confidently pursue the career path that most inspires you, whether that means changing tracks or shifting focus down the line.