Becoming an Account Executive is an exciting opportunity for people like you to join one of the largest Wealth Managers in the UK, with over $65 billion under management worldwide. We offer a bespoke service to high-net-worth individuals and institutions looking for an alternative method of investing. The work environment at Fisher Investments UK is open and collaborative, where employees are rewarded based on merit, performance, and contributions. In line with the philosophy of education, mentoring and training are available to employees with the objective of building rewarding, lifelong careers.
Why should you be interested in this job?
The Account Executive role offers successful candidates the opportunity to earn a lot of money with an uncapped commission structure. You impact your earnings – the harder you work and more success you have, the more money you can earn. Additionally, it is a great entry point into two highly competitive industries, sales and finance. You will also get the chance to join one of the fastest growing wealth management firms in the UK, with a quality service for its clients.
How does this role fit into the company?
The account executive role really is key to the success of the business here at Fisher. The role puts you on the front line of the sales process. You will be the first point of contact between potential investors and the firm. Your job will be to understand a potential investor’s current investment situation, and to position the services of Fisher Investments UK against this.
You should see this role as running your own business.
- Open potential clients up and manage that relationship with our outside sales directors until the point they become a client.
- Ultimately, you are responsible for providing the business with high quality potential clients.
- You don’t need to have any specific professional experience but you do need to demonstrate a talent and desire to be in a sales role.
- We are looking for intelligent and articulate individuals, with highly professional work ethic.
- You’ll gain a good understanding of the reality of wealth management in the UK. How do people invest their money? What do they invest it in?
- You will sharpen your sales skills as you improve your pitch and help the firm turn leads into assets under management.
- OTE £50K within the first year