Junior Graphic Designer
Smith Scientific Limited, a laboratory glassware and ancillary product supplier based in Edenbridge are seeking a full-time Graphic Designer. This position will suit a junior looking to establish a permanent career in Graphic Design or we may consider a more experienced applicant who possesses over and above our base requirement.
- Work on our multiple website homepage banners, e-shots, POS, brochures, stationary design etc.
- Working with external web-builders, overhaul and update our existing websites to develop a clean, functional and interesting web-space.
- Be as comfortable working with printed media as your are with website page design.
- Produce P.O.S and relevant marketing materials for Smith Scientific and our subsidiary companies.
- Strong skills using InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat preferred.
- An interest/working knowledge of photography would be very helpful.
- Should be able to work as part of a team as well as liaise with third parties, i.e. web builders, printers, photographers is essential.
- Should be able to work to tight deadlines to deliver projects in full and on time.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong eye for design along with a methodical and considered approach to their work.
- You will have a firm grasp of typography and an understanding of production methods for both online and printed graphics.