Junior Graphics Designer
An exciting opportunity has become available for a bright and talented Junior Graphic Designer to join Premier Housewares, a leading importer of interior accessories, furniture and housewares in the UK, supplying to buying groups and independent retailers. Premier Housewares is a well-respected brand in the housewares industry and having built an impressive reputation for the highest of quality products they supply both independent and national retail customers with their design-led product portfolio.
You will be joining our in-house Design Team to come up with creative packaging, branding and editorial solutions.
We require someone to bring visual flair to web and print graphics alike, while also demonstrating attention to detail and following brand guidelines for our existing product lines.
- Design identities and visual styles for our ranges and brands
- Create artwork for packaging within existing brand guidelines
- Design for print and e-mail campaigns
- Report to the Senior Graphic Designer
- Excellent InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Can add creative flair to something with ease
- Able to design for MailChimp
- Attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure
- Hard working and conscientious
- Quick Learner
- Show versatility in their styles to suit various target audiences
- Ability to work well in a team
- Experience in packaging design (Desirable)
- Illustration skills (Desirable)
- Any web design experience would be an advantage (Desirable)