Junior Creative Designer
DIAM is a worldwide Cosmetics Display manufacturer with its UK base in Loughborough. We are a global provider of design solutions for leading cosmetics brands and are looking for Junior Designers to strengthen our offering.
Providing support to our creative team and Design Director, you must have limitless enthusiasm and excellent personal skills to help with the workload of our busy studio. The ideal candidate would be a graduate or under-graduate level with 3D design skills, an understanding of digital, E-commerce and Communication. Also some web design and coding experience would be an advantage. The ability to work in a fast and trend led market is a must. We are looking for individuals who can bring fresh ideas forward.
- Ability to interpret a brief, gather and collate information and present it in a modern yet professional manner
- A good eye for detail and aesthetics is essential
- Clear communication skills
- A Level, BTC or degree in design or Art discipline
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with a strong bias towards Powerpoint presentations or similar platform. Ability to create bespoke templates and presentations adapted to client needs.
- Working knowledge and use of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is desirable, but not essential as training will be given.
- Working knowledge and use of 3DS Max desirable
- A good eye for detail, ability to draw and convey ideas with imagination, yet tailored to client needs.
- Some understanding of digital marketing and coding would be an advantage
- Understanding of our target market and some understanding of the Cosmetics industry would be an advantage.