Associate Project Manager
DAI is looking for an Associate Project Manager, to work as part of their busy, vibrant head office team – helping to manage ongoing international consultancy projects around the world. The position will be based at DAI Europe’s head office, located in spacious, bespoke offices in Apsley, Hemel Hempstead, adjacent to fast road and rail links to London and southeast England.
Responding to the needs of our growing business, we are seeking a graduate or candidate with equivalent experience. We are recruiting an Associate Project Manager at entry level and the role will involve working closely with a project team to administer and deliver international consultancy projects.
DAI is widely recognised for its commitment to international development, supported by extensive in-house technical and programme delivery expertise.
Our portfolio of 200 projects in 100 countries crosses multiple disciplines. Our clients include the UK Department for International Development, USAID, the European Commission, EBRD, the World Bank, other donors and international lending institutions, and private corporations and philanthropies.
We would like to hear from you if:
- You have an interest in international development as well as strong administrative and good team-working skills along with an ability to meet tight deadlines and excellent written English.
- As a minimum, an undergraduate degree or equivalent in international development or relevant subject, for e.g., economics, politics, management etc;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills – able to establish and maintain positive working relationships both internally and externally;
- Good numeracy skills with high level of attention to detail;
- An understanding of project management;
- A proven ability to multi-task under pressure
- Experience supporting consulting services or international development projects, especially with DFID or other UK government departments, or experience of working overseas, ideally in a development environment, (Desirable)
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom.
- Company pension
- Private health scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contribution to gym membership (after a qualifying period).
- Permanent · Full-time