Billings Administrator x2 (New vacancies)
To start immediately or within a week. Initially a 3-month contract, potential permanent position.
Stunning City Offices. -
As part of this newly created function, the main duties will involve:
- Credit referencing
- Credit notes and rebills.
- Opening customer accounts
- Maintain/validate accurate customer account data
- Resolution of invoice queries
- Updating account statuses in the CRM system
- Assist in data updates and cleansing
- Assist the Credit Collection team with the collection of low-value debt
- Handling liquidation paperwork and supplying evidence to support our claim for payment.
- Provide administrative support to the credit control team
- Be a flexible member of the team and support other members of the department with their work activities as and when required.
- On occasion, you will also be involved in the preparation of legal documentation to support debt recovery and directly involved in the collection and chasing of debt on accounts when required.
- Experience of working in a customer facing role or accounts receivable administration role previously
- Be keen to contribute ideas from your previous roles to help shape and design continued process improvements within this function.
- Ability to deal with high call and e-mail volumes
- First class customer care skills
- The ability to build strong internal relationships is a must
- Good organisational skills, logical approach with good attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines
- A logical thinker keen to understand and improve processes
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good Word and Excel skills are essential
- Organised, disciplined with an eye for attention to detail
- A team player who is results driven
- Ability to work under pressure
- Professional outlook needed
- Previous experience within a customer service or administration role (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Oracle and Salesforce are an advantage (Desirable)
- Experience of working with sales teams (Desirable)
More importantly, you will have a positive 'can do' attitude and the ability to coordinate multiple tasks within a busy office environment.
- 35 hour working week; Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- 29 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover x 4 basic annual salary
- 2 paid charity days per year
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Eye Tests
- Season Ticket Loan (after probation)
- Childcare Allowance (after probation)
- Up to 6 free Physio Sessions (after probation)
- Excellent Maternity & Paternity Pay/Leave