Global Internship Program (China, Japan and Vietnam)
- Full Time
CRCC Asia’s award-winning Internship Program has provided over 7,000 students and graduates the opportunity to boost their employment prospects through work experience placements across 14 sectors.
We are the leading provider of internships and partner with over 600 companies in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Ho Chi Minh, Tokyo & Manchester. We empower you to develop personal and professional skills in dynamic international settings. 89% of our interns are offered graduate-level jobs within 3 months of program completion and 30% are offered positions in their Host Company post internship.
Our structured employability programmes empower you by providing a platform for internationalizing your work experience and developing key employability skills in dynamic international settings.
Where can you go?
Internship Placement | Visa Processing & Assistance |Accommodation | Airport Pickup | Orientation Day | Welcome Banquet |Social & Cultural events | Language Lessons (China only) | Business Seminars and Networking events | 24/7 in-Country support | Access to CRCC Asia’s Digital Toolkit
Accounting and finance | Architecture and Real estate | Business | Engineering | Green technology | Healthcare and pharmaceuticals | Hospitality | IT | Legal | Logistics | Marketing, PR, and advertising | Media and creative industries | NGOs and Charities | Travel and Tourism
- Internship Placement
- Visa Processing & Assistance
- Airport Pickup
- Orientation Day
- Welcome Banquet |Social & Cultural events
- Language Lessons (China only)
- Business Seminars and Networking events
- 24/7 in-Country support | Access to CRCC Asia’s Digital Toolkit
- If you are enrolled after September 2016 and receive a maintenance loan (of over £7,612), you are eligible for a $500 discount off any of our programs.
- If you are enrolled before September 2016 and receive a maintenance grant, you are eligible for a $500 discount off any of our programs
- University Careers Service Scholarships/Bursaries.
With overseas placements or internships it is worth noting that some companies may charge additional fees and should be thoroughly researched before committing. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact email@example.com .
Southampton Solent University has a limited funding scheme to support students on unpaid work experience or placement opportunities@ https://portal.solent.ac.uk/support/finance/student-funding/unpaid-placement-work-experience-grant.aspx