Personal Banking Adviser Apprentice
When people pay a visit to their local Lloyds branch, we want them to leave with just one impression: that we're a great bank.
Our branch teams are already made up of customer service specialists, who enjoy building great relationships with customers, doing what they ask and more, and in doing so achieve challenging performance targets.
So we're looking for people who can recognise and develop opportunities for us to be even better.
Working in a busy environment, becoming an expert, talking to customers over the phone and in our branches and working with others to repeatedly deliver excellent service it will be up to you to bring and implement new ideas to build the success of the team.
You'll be part of a group that's looking to you for new business opportunities so your success will come from motivating and developing yourself and others to work towards making your branch one of the best.
- Ability to thrive in a busy, customer orientated environment
- Talent for talking to people, understanding what they need, identifying ways for us to help and providing a great service
- Ability to prioritise work to maximise every minute of the day
- Good understanding of financial information and keeping abreast of changes
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to balance the demands of paperwork with meeting and talking to customers
- Taking personal responsibility for your own deliverables
- Work well with others to make your branch a success
- Excellent salary
- Bonus potential
- Great benefits package
- Opportunity to gain an industry recognised qualification working towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Providing Financial Services
- Career path that rewards people with motivation and the drive to deliver