Expatriate Tax Associate
Based in Oxford, Trotman Repp are experts in both UK and US individual expatriate taxation. Operating in the expatriate tax field for fourteen years, we have successfully grown our business by providing tax services of the highest quality, in a forward-thinking and efficient manner to both individuals and corporate engagements. To build on this success we are looking to expand our team by welcoming an enthusiastic and committed Tax Associate.
As an Expatriate Tax Associate you will benefit from early client exposure by working closely with other members of the firm to deliver top quality advice and compliance work to clients. As part of a small, experienced team you will receive continuous training and support to progress your career.
- Prepare UK and US expatriate tax returns
- Take part in arrival and departure formalities
- Help advise clients on ad-hoc consulting projects
- Provide research assistance on points of tax law and principal
- Help co-ordinate compliance management
- Be supported to take the UK ATT (Associate of Tax Technicians) and US EA (Enrolled Agents) exams
- UCAS tariff points: 300 points (including C in Maths and English at GCSE)
Degree (Hons): 2:1
- Demonstrate a commitment to a career in tax
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Self-motivation and initiative to work in a highly demanding environment
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills