Junior Graphic Artist
Come and work at Live 5 Gaming!
Live 5 Gaming is one of the UK's leading independent designers and creators of digital gaming content, we create high quality games for some of the world's leading gaming operators.
We currently have an exciting opening for a talented Junior Graphic Artist to join our development team where you will have the chance to make your mark! The position will be based from our prestigious office set in the grounds of Dunston Business Village, near junction 13 of the M6 motorway.
The successful candidate will be working in a small graphics team alongside software developers and games designers, the role is to create games graphics/artwork for UK and International gaming markets.
Ideally you will be a great artist who is passionate about creating quality creative artwork. Full training will be given on this role, but you will be a keen learner who sees the benefits from working in an established and experienced creative team.
- Strong drawing skills and artistic talent are essential.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- Flexible attitude with good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Great communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- A strong desire to learn and develop your skills.
- A passion for character design and animation. (Desirable)
- Knowledge of 3d software. (Desirable)