Junior Graphic Design Assistant
Our client is one of the UK’s leading distributors of children’s toys and games, with an extensive product range from some of the most recognized names in the UK.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Junior Graphics Assistant, based in Lees near Oldham in our clients graphic department.
- Reporting to the Design Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the Design Team in fulfilling image setup, mocking up packaging, showroom and exhibition graphics along with some sales and marketing material.
- However there may be opportunities when time allows to work on more graphic lead projects such as adverts, web banners, POS and flyers.
- The ideal candidate will need to be degree or HND qualified with a good working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and In-design.
- A flexible, proactive approach to work and a great attention to detail is key in this role.
- Full time hours
- 22 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Stakeholder pension
- Free parking
- Sick pay
- Private medical care
- Friendly, supportive working environment