Our client, a global marketing agency has a rare opportunity for a 'Junior Graphic Designer' to join their award-winning creative team in central London.
Reporting to the Creative Director, this role will see you work with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects. Playing your part in helping drive the creative direction of campaigns. A good grasp of typography, layout and animation will be needed to help the team produce the best possible work.
- Developing relevant and engaging concepts with the aid of the creative team.
- Contributing ideas and digital design materials to the overall brief.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Creating designs which are contemporary, conform to best practice and are imaginative and relevant.
- Creating designs which help our clients achieve their business goals.
- Designing a wide range of traditional and digital concepts.
- Artworking pages ready production with the guidance of the senior creative team.
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and illustration.
- Keeping abreast of design trends.
- Working as part of a team within the creative studio
- Maintaining high standards and ensuring only the best work is released to the client.
- Ensuring all internal and client digital marketing materials are produced to guidelines.
- Attending internal meetings as assigned.
- Delivering client projects within the agreed timelines.
- Contributing ideas to blogs and social media channels
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Good understanding of Microsoft packages - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Apple OS
- Good practical skills with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Some experience with HTML a plus but not compulsory
- Motion graphics a plus but not compulsory
- Enthusiastic, team player and outgoing personality.
- A willingness to learn and a 'can do’ attitude
- An interest in art and digital design
- More importantly… makes good tea!