Junior Graphic Designer
My client are looking for a talented & hands on Graphic Designer to join the womenswear team.
You would be working across all brands we design, with special emphasis on vintage which they design and produce exclusively with ASOS. The team need someone with a good eye and creative flare for designing cool graphics and repeat prints for the young fashion brands.
- Someone who is up for a challenge and ready to immerse themselves in the role, helping the brand develop its unique aesthetic.
- Although they predominantly work in fast fashion for the high street, they strive to always create something different; fashion forward ranges always inspired by true vintage.
- You would be working closely with designers researching and designing graphics for jersey product as well as all over prints.
- Strong interest in fashion as well as trends in graphic
- design in relation to clothing
- Enjoys creating bold, cool graphics & slogans
- Knowledge & interest in vintage clothing & culture
- highly important
- Interest in licensing
- Excellent research skills and good eye for emerging
- Able to work to design briefs creatively and
- Able to give input and work independently when
- Strong Illustrator & photoshop skills
- Interest in creating graphics through other media -
- strong hand drawer preferred
- Able to create repeat prints suitable for fabric
- Basic knowledge of print processes and set ups
- Good team player
- Able to work to tight deadlines