An exciting opportunity has arisen for a creative graphic designer to join our busy Design Studio team at Trend Machinery and Cutting Tools Ltd, the UK's leading supplier of Trade and DIY power tool accessories to the woodworking construction sector.
We are looking to recruit an experienced and creative individual to work on various design projects, creating eye-catching graphics and artwork for product packaging, instructions, manuals, company literature and promotional materials.
- Reporting to the Studio Manager, the successful candidate will work to design briefs, to produce designs that are completed to timescale and meet customer requirements.
- We are looking for someone who has creative flair and is able to turn design briefs into high quality, accurate work to enhance and strengthen the Trend brand.
- proficient use of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat
- strong creative skills and an understanding of brand guidelines
- a sound knowledge of Photoshop with the ability to produce high quality digital image files
- excellent communication skills
- high attention to detail
- planning, prioritisation and organisation skills.
- It would be desirable for candidates to have proven experience of taking digital studio photography.
- The ability to use email-marketing software, such as Dotmailer or Mail Chimp would also be beneficial.