Digital & Graphic Designer - Audio Industry
NUGEN Audio creates intuitive professional audio software tools for high-end music producers, post-production engineers and broadcasters - used worldwide to create top-level TV, Films, Music and Games.
We are a product-led, growing, dedicated close-knit team, with an emphasis on quality, constantly seeking to innovate and communicate these innovations to the benefit of our users.
- Designing and producing compelling concepts, artwork and graphic design of marketing materials from one-off items to themed campaigns across multiple mixed-media outlets
- Producing materials including website assets, web banners, e-shots, product sheets, brochures, print advertisements, product 'beauty' concepts, social media assets and trade show booths
- Working with, developing and contributing to brand identity and guidelines
- Ensuring brand consistency
- Extensive artworking of design concepts for multiple media outlets
- We are looking for a skilled digital and graphic designer to work collaboratively with our in-house team to manage, produce and deliver a wide variety of high quality and compelling visuals for both online and print marketing communications.
- With a passion and enthusiasm for creative design, you’ll also have an eye for great copy and have a creative edge when it comes to communicating a call to action clearly.
- You will also assist in building and re-imagining, our brand’s current graphical identity - retaining the professionalism and attention to detail, but adding a deeper appeal to aspirational creative desire.
- Outstanding digital and graphic design skills
- Digital artworking / creative artworking
- Good understanding of typography
- Adobe CC skills (particularly InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- An inventive, creative thinker who can contribute original ideas
- An avid interest in all types of art and graphic design
- Highest ethical standards
- Enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar relevant training
- Experience of audio production (Desirable)
- HTML5, CSS (Desirable)
- Print experience (Desirable)
- Large format experience (Desirable)
- An eye for great copy (Desirable)