Digital Designer - Dorothy Perkins
We are looking for a creative Digital Designer to join the team at Dorothy Perkins, the ideal candidate will have bags of enthusiasm and real passion to help drive us and themselves to the next level.
- Working across our digital channels you will be confident to take on projects working from concept to completion, ensuring you adhere to the DP personality and push boundaries creatively.
- Sharing two reports you will also work daily on the delivery of Homepages, Emails, Mobile, Apps and Editorial work across our UK and global sites as well as your bigger project briefs.
- You will have a bank of inspiring research to call upon to help you develop new templates and inspire the team with fresh looking creative. You will work closely alongside our editorial and trading teams to ensure all your creative output has a balance of commerciality and a clear UX through processes.
- We are looking for someone with solid experience as a mid-weight digital designer. Ideally within a fast paced background from either in-house/agency environment. Ideally you will also come form a fashion digital background.
- You will be a team player with a flexible and positive working attitude with expert knowledge in the Adobe CS suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects.
- You will also have an interest and an understanding of UX and HTML and will be able to work across multiple projects and balance priorities with a high level of attention to detail at all times. Whilst capably and effectively acting on feedback, quickly.
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan