Torpedo is an award winning creative agency based near Oxford and London. We provide marketing, design and digital services to a wide range of excellent clients on a national and international basis. And we’re looking for an artworker with an eye for design to join our growing team.
You will be a creative artworking expert with extensive experience of creating and delivering print and web ready artwork across a range of applications and formats. A positive ‘can-do attitude’ is essential, plus the ability to work quickly under pressure, with constant attention to detail, whilst always striving to produce the highest standard artwork.
There will be opportunities for you to flex your creative muscles, however this role is ideally suited to somebody who is as happy spending their day artworking a product brochure as they are creating and delivering multiple size versions of the same campaign banner design.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team, working with some great clients, in a successful, forward thinking creative agency.
- Work closely with our talented creative, digital and client teams - and occasionally external specialists - to take creative ideas and turn them in to outstanding print and digital artwork.
- Take responsibility for multiple tasks, projects and priorities to ensure they are all delivered on time and to the highest standard.
- Liaise with our print partners, and stay up to speed on industry developments, to ensure that Torpedo always adheres to best industry practice.
- Ensure that all artwork is compliant to brand guidelines across all of our clients and projects.
- Use your extensive experience and technical knowledge to help set and maintain artworking standards for the team across all creative projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Mac OS and advanced skills in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are essential.
- Working knowledge of other Adobe Creative Cloud applications and building HTML5 banners would be a big advantage.
- A good technical understanding of designing layouts and preparing artwork for print, and experience of optimising images and banners for digital deployment.
- Excellent layout, colour and typography skills combined with a positive ‘can-do’ highly organised approach and the highest levels of attention to detail.
- Previous agency experience, within a creative or digital environment, and proven experience of delivering multiple projects to tight timescales.
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the latest tech.
- Excellent location with free parking.
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Conferences and training.
- Regular social events.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Tasty snacks and pick ’n’ mix sweets.
- Breakout area with large TV and games.
- Sonos sound system with shared playlist.
- Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.