Graduate Digital Consultant - Graphic Web/UX Designer
We are advertising five different roles within the Digital consultancy group. We recommend that you review all five roles to ensure you apply for the one you are best suited to and that you understand the breadth of the work we undertake.
- You will be working with a team of developers, data scientists, user experience designers to create platforms, tools and data visualisations.
- You will often collaborate with a variety of other practitioners on projects like building engineers, transport consultants, geotechnical engineers, and urban planners.
- Digital is a growing part of our business, and we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about shaping the future of design in the built environment.
- We have an opportunity for a graduate graphic/UX designer who has strong background in designing web/mobile environments.
- You should be an innovative problem solver, someone who thinks ‘outside the box’ and who is able to communicate ideas and solutions. You should have a positive and forward-thinking approach and enjoy working as part of a friendly and supportive team. Projects will be diverse and the ability to multi-task and manage your workload is important.
- Key to this role will be the ability to communicate clearly with clients, and other stakeholders to fully understand their requirements. You should be able to develop creative and imaginative solutions and present these in both verbal and written forms. The development and deploying of platforms, tools and data solutions is a rapid growth area and we want someone who can help to expand this further through innovative thinking, enthusiasm and vision. You should be keen to learn and develop your skills as you gain experience in new areas of work.
- Arup offers its employees opportunities to become involved in activities and areas of work beyond the scope of any job description. You should be a well-rounded person in terms of interests and ambitions as we look forward to you getting involved and becoming fully integrated into the Arup community.
- The opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced and diverse working environment. Arup searches for the highest calibre recruits and supports and encourages enhancement of skills and career advancement.
- The position will be based in Leeds, London, Manchester or Sheffield but it is expected that the successful candidate will be willing to travel to other offices (including international locations) and work there for short periods.
- A competitive salary and welcome bonus
- Profit share scheme
- A comprehensive package, including a flexible benefits fund and a generous pension
- Opportunities to work on international projects
- An interesting and varied workload where you’ll make a tangible difference to the world
- A collaborative, intelligent and friendly team in an excellent working environment
- A challenging workload that will stretch your mind and make the most of your skills
- The support you need to develop your career through professional accreditation and training