Global Insight Conferences produces high-quality business, marketing, HR and food events. So if you’ve graduated with a minimum of a 2:1 and you’re bright, tenacious, well presented and a high-energy individual with first-class communication skills, we’ll be 100% committed to help drive your career forward.
This fun, friendly and warm team is expanding and there are numerous opportunities to really make your mark and stand out in this growing and exciting company. Would you like to start your career here with us?
Do you see yourself running a conference, troubleshooting at a live event, organising everyone on the day and loving the atmosphere and challenge of a room full of people you are in charge of? Do you love checklists, organising, communicating and the satisfaction of being the organisational centre of an event? Can you see yourself meticulously preparing conference materials, liaising with speakers, sponsors and delegates and making sure everything is just right?
Global Insight Conferences requires a positive, confident and professional graduate with outstanding communication, organisational and customer service skills to run business conferences as well as help with customer services. You will need to be computer literate, proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Office as well as a be a positive self-starter, quick to learn and able to turn your hand to any task cheerfully, whilst hitting tight deadlines.
- Organising and running events from start to finish
- Liaising with sponsors, speakers and exhibitors
- Cost control
- Talking with customers on the phone and taking registrations
- Issuing invoices
- Chasing payments
- Post-conference evaluation and follow-ups
- General administration
- The successful Conference Co-ordinator will have a professional and friendly manner, a love for organised checklists and be comfortable liaising with senior decision makers.
- Exceptional attention to detail, excellent proofing and the ability to multi-task are all essential to the job.